In-Year Admission Application Form
In year applications
Make an application for a primary or secondary school place for your child or children during the school year if you have moved or want to apply for a new school place. You can choose up to 6 schools and put them in order of preference on your application.
You can make an application to any school in Redbridge except for:
If you want to apply for these or any other private or independent school in Redbridge, contact the schools directly.
Before you start please read these important documents (click the headings)
Supplementary information forms
If you are applying for voluntary-aided (faith) schools, you will need to complete an extra form called a Supplementary Information Form. If this is the case, you should complete this form and return it directly to the school.
The details provided on this form may also be sent to other boroughs/ schools / government departments in order to process your child's application and monitor data. The Authority must protect public funds and may use the information to prevent and detect fraud. We may also share this information, for the same purposes, with other organisations, which handle public funds.
I understand that in the event that it becomes apparent that any of the information I have provided is fraudulent, the Children's Services Authority reserves the right to withdraw any place at a school that has been offered.
Proof of residency
Before we can make your child(ren) an offer we need to see proof of your address in Redbridge.
you will need to send us 3 documentsfrom the list below:
- Council Tax bill or statement
- Tenancy agreement and a copy of the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme coverage or other deposit protection as applies to the tenancy
- Tax credit award notice (TC602) for the current financial year
- Current UK Driving Licence
- Utility bills less than three months old: e.g. electricity, water, gas, landline phone showing your home phone number
- Rent book
It is best if you can scan or photograph your documents now so you can upload them into your online application.
If you need to stop at any point, you can return to the form later without losing any of your entries.
In addition to the proof of your address we may need to see other documents related to your application. These include
- Adoption papers
- Evidence of the child being looked after
- Proof of the child's address if different from yours
- Letters from medical professionals if you are applying to a school on medical grounds
You will need to create electronic versions of these documents. You can do this either by
- Taking a picture on your smartphone and upload it to your computer
- Using your home computer printer/scanner
- Go to a Redbridge library and use the scanners there
If your child has Special Education Needs, Do not fill out this form but instead contact the Special Education Needs Team for more information.
This process should take about 20 mins for one child and a further 10 mins for each additional child